A tiger carries a dining room chair on her back. But why? Where is she going? With just one word per page, in lush, color-rich landscapes, we learn about the features that make up our world: an archipelago, a dune, an isthmus, a lagoon. Across them all, the tiger roams. Most of the Better Natural Things in the World, an enigmatic investigation of our world’s most beautiful places from bestselling author Dave Eggers, beautifully illustrated by debut artist Angel Chang.
• Each page introduces young readers to a different geographic element—from archipelagos to lagoons to gorges
• Universal story of a mother’s arduous journey back to her family
• Quirky and enigmatic story with hipster appeal
Fans of Symphony City, Goodbye Summer, Hello Autumn, Curiousitree, and Most of the Better Natural Things in the World will love this book.
This book is perfect for:
• Parents and grandparents
• Fans of Dave Eggers or McSweeney’s
• Fans of wildlife or animal lovers
• Art book lovers